A Procurement Technician executes the following duties:
- Provide general procurement assistance to Government authorities
- Develop statement of work
- Develop technical requirements
- Provide contract oversight/quality assurance
- Process invoices
A Procurement Technician must meet the following qualifications:
- At least one year demonstrated experience in the procurement related support services listed above.
- Ability to consistently deliver the highest quality of work under extreme pressure
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.