An Operations Supervisor executes the following duties:
- Manages execution of the contract for the office
- Supervises subordinate supervisors assigned to the office
- Executes the Contractor’s quality control program
- Recruits and hires all subordinate supervisors within the office
- Reports to a Director, Manager or Operations Supervisor; may also have significant contact with ACOTR, QAE, trial attorneys and his/her staff, client agency staff, and opposing counsel
An Operations Supervisor must meet the following qualifications:
- Possess a four year undergraduate degree
- Possess at least one year experience as a supervisor
- Have one year’s experience in a field related to law enforcement
- Ability to consistently deliver the highest quality of work under extreme pressure
- Attention to detail and the ability to read and follow directions is very important
- Good oral and written communications skills are highly desirable
- Possess a demonstrated ability to analyze documents to extract information
This position is reserved for locations with more than two first-level supervisors and more than 20 Full Time Employee contract positions assigned to the office.
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.