A Law Clerk will assist attorneys, provides Legal Clerk and Paralegal/Legal Assistant II & III review and executes the following duties:
- Performs complex legal research.
- Prepares draft legal documents, such as motions, briefs, memoranda of law, etc
- Screens documents for privilege
- Under Contractor directions, assists, attorneys with all phases of litigation
A Law Clerk must meet the following qualifications:
- Law degree, or currently attending ABA-accredited law school, having completed at least one year
- Demonstrated ability to utilize law library resources and working knowledge of research tools
- Demonstrated excellent legal writing skills, requires excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in using Corel WordPerfect and MicrosoftWord
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.