FSA Federal Launches Alliance Partner Program
ASHBURN, Va., September 1, 2020 — FSA Federal, a government contractor serving U.S. federal law enforcement and homeland security agencies, has created an Alliance Partner Program to foster a strong small business ecosystem that will facilitate the delivery of capabilities for mutual business growth in target markets.
FSA seeks to form partnerships with teammates that possess complementary credentials or contract requirements, such as participation in any of the U.S. Small Business Administration’s contracting assistance programs.
“We are building on several already successful partnerships we have enjoyed among our companies,” said George B. Mendiola, Jr., president of FSA Federal. “We share the commitment these government service providers hold to deliver superior performance to help customers achieve their missions. The program highlights the importance of alliances to our company structure and emphasizes the value we place on our key partners.”
The Alliance Partner Program launches with five founding members:
- Advance Employee Intelligence—Training, organizational development, human resources consulting, staff augmentation and support services
- Centre Law & Consulting—A respected professional services firm specializing in Public Sector, Legal, Consulting and Training services
- Compass Strategy Solutions—Financial and Intelligence analysis, administrative, technical, and security support for federal agencies
- EnProVera Corporation—Operational and executive leadership experience with homeland security, law enforcement, and intelligence agencies
- Wits Solutions—Information technology and administrative professional services to both Civilian and Defense agencies
The program builds connections through collaboration that leverages the deep expertise of its members and ensures every offering, from large records management contracts to legal support and investigative work, delivers customer mission success.
About FSA Federal
FSA Federal serves the U.S. federal law enforcement and national security communities by providing high-quality administrative, legal, and investigative support services. FSA is a joint venture owned by SAIC and Amentum. Recognized for focused industry experience and superior customer service, FSA employs more than 1,500 professionals at more than 400 government sites across the U.S. Learn more at fsafederal.com.