- U.S. Department of Justice
- Asset Forfeiture Management Staff
- U.S. Attorney Offices
- Executive Office for U.S. Attorneys
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- U.S. Marshals Service
- Money Laundering and Asset Recovery Section
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- U.S. Border Patrol
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Postal Inspection Service
U.S. Department of Justice
FSA provides services to all 14 federal law enforcement and other agencies participating in the Asset Forfeiture Program. FSA employees work side by side with their government partners at more than 400 sites and nearly all of the 94 United States Attorney’s Offices across the country to enhance public safety and security by disrupting criminal activity that threatens our communities.
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
FSA supports U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to process petitions and immigration benefits applications at Service Center Operations Support Services and Field Office Support Services locations as a subcontractor. We are part of the national mission to help people who are eligible to seek citizenship, residency or temporary employment in the U.S. reach their goals.
General Services Administration
GSA Schedule 84
The GSA Schedule 84 vehicle (Contract # GS-07F-0412V), provides a streamlined and cost-effective way to obtain a full range of FSA support services at the “most favored customer” rates the GSA has already negotiated. State and local law enforcement agencies may utilize the GSA schedule.
FSA Catalog on GSA Advantage website
For information on how FSA can help your agency, contact our Business Development Team at: